Cricket 2010 on Kmeaw PS3 CFW

Hi all! I'm new here and this is my first post I have downloaded cricket 2010 & successfully transferred to ps3 via ftp but the game is not running.

When I launch this game from any backup manager (gaia, mutli-man & rogero) so as usual, it takes me to xmb screen, I tried with both app_home... (without disk inserted) & with disk icon as well (with disk inserted obviously) but it always gives me this error even after changing video setting from 4:3 to 16:9 (I don't have lcd monitor or hdtv, I just own sdtv)

"You cannot play this game at the current video output setting. (80028F10)"

Anyhow, I managed to load this game to starting screen from multi-man by pressing SELECT+X button combination without launching from xmb screen, but after few seconds, this error appears & I have no option but to quit the game:

"Registration of the trophy information could not be completed. The game will quit. (8002291B)"

And I can't log in to PSN as I'm on Kmeaw 3.55 CFW
    Last edited by noman3000; 03-09-2011 at 08:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you want to login to PSN on 3.55 you need to get fckPSN (Search the forums for it - it's also front paged at the moment) and follow those.

I don't have cricket 2010 but if it says you need a HDTV then you'll probably need a HDTV using HDMI cables. I'd suggest flipping through the book but well... downloads generally don't have the book.

It gives you that error because your region is wrong. It only affects SDTV's but if you want to play games on an SDTV, make sure they're for your region!

Ahh - wondered what happened when you used a different region game. Never found out since I use HDMI. Thanks Barry

yeah it's to do with the PAL / NTSC video formats. Not all games ship with both as an option most do though. I think there's only about 15 or so that don't work out of region on SDTV's because of it.

did you try change the param. sfo file in video outputs to maybe 480i or something your tv supports and go from there... not sure if it works as i never had that trouble before.. maybe download games from your region in future.

Thanks for reply guyz
    Quote Originally Posted by Realee View Post
    If you want to login to PSN on 3.55 you need to get fckPSN (Search the forums for it - it's also front paged at the moment) and follow those.

I don't have cricket 2010 but if it says you need a HDTV then you'll probably need a HDTV using HDMI cables. I'd suggest flipping through the book but well... downloads generally don't have the book.
    Yes I have seen fckPSN, but I'm not getting this tutorial as it's difficult & risky.
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    It gives you that error because your region is wrong. It only affects SDTV's but if you want to play games on an SDTV, make sure they're for your region!
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    yeah it's to do with the PAL / NTSC video formats. Not all games ship with both as an option most do though. I think there's only about 15 or so that don't work out of region on SDTV's because of it.
    But ps3 games are region free, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    did you try change the param. sfo file in video outputs to maybe 480i or something your tv supports and go from there... not sure if it works as i never had that trouble before.. maybe download games from your region in future.
    How to change this?

it won't work at all ever unless you get a new tv, or get a copy of the game for your region. Get it?

Yeah Bad luck for me My PS3 is region 1 & I think, cricket 2010 has not released in region 1.