Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

so, how to get English SMS and ropes AND with rapunzel?

PS: does the team who made this patch need our feedback regarding grammar/spelling mistakes?
    Last edited by Ali008; 08-15-2011 at 10:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    Competetive authorities, please make edits to the first post
    Done as requested to the first post and +Rep for the clarification again Tidusnake666!

thank you for all of your wonderful work

I've done it and already completed this awesome game, will be glad to help anyone.

So we cannot get BOTH English SMS and ropes AND with rapunzel? If not, why? Just to make sure if I am reading it right...

And also, either of the method the Babel is not working? Or just one of the two?
    Last edited by wwywong; 08-16-2011 at 06:22 AM

It's not about english or hjapanese Rapunzel. When using the first (manual) method, you won't get rapunzel working, because
    please be warned that the rapunzel.pac is not included in the mod.rar as we don't officially support the NA release quite yet
    The other method - "download and play" http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78P667UV was made by another user, who replaced non-working US Rapunzel.pac with corresponding japanese one.

Yes, as for now Bable and Collesium gives black screen both of methods. Babel is like after-game levels.

If your japanese is bad, you can look for ropes answers translations in Catherine Wiki.

For anyone doubting whether to play game now or wait, I recommend playing now, it has awesome story and fabulous gameplay.

In that case, can I use the provided tools to extract the Rapunzel.pac (working jap one) from the 2nd method (the one that come with only cpk file) and replace the us Rapunzel.pac in the folders of 1st method and repack into one cpk file that have both?

- eng SMS and ropes from method 1 (step 1-17)
    - jap rapunzel mini game from method 2 (download ready-made file)
    Last edited by wwywong; 08-16-2011 at 08:26 PM

I've thought of it too, but since my writing japanese is so-so and there were no real demand for such repack, I didn't bother.
    But now, I've mixed up files and got a completely working release with english SMS, ropes and working rapunzel!

Just wait a moment til file uploads, I'll include a eboot fix (jap eboot and param.sfo) in archive too, this way it'll be the only one archive needed for modifications! Stay tuned!

EDIT: Here's mine repack: http://www.multiupload.com/2ZKDDX9PDU

Download, unrar and replace the files from the dump of your game with the ones provided in archive.

Note: Babel still doesn't work
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 08-17-2011 at 04:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks a lot, Tidusnake666! Just wondering, since the EBOOT is in JPN version, will the game data and save games be saved under Japanese folders? Or USA one (if I am using USA game as the base)

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    I've thought of it too, but since my writing japanese is so-so and there were no real demand for such repack, I didn't bother.
    But now, I've mixed up files and got a completely working release with english SMS, ropes and working rapunzel!

Just wait a moment til file uploads, I'll include a eboot fix (jap eboot and param.sfo) in archive too, this way it'll be the only one archive needed for modifications! Stay tuned!

EDIT: Here's mine repack: http://www.multiupload.com/2ZKDDX9PDU

Download, unrar and replace the files from the dump of your game with the ones provided in archive.

Note: Babel still doesn't work
    Thank you Tidusnake666!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast