i make exactly these steps:
1. Install Rebug 3.55.2oos from Recovery Menu
2. When installation is finished, go to recovery menu and choose "Restore PS3 System"
3. Now your GameOS should use only the half of your HDD (Currently working on a better approach)
4. Run setup_flash_for_otheros.pkg (for all PS3 models)
6. Store dtbImage.ps3.bin on USB drive, plug it in and run install_otheros.pkg
7. Run boot_otheros.pkg
8. Run reboot.pkg
9. You should be in petitboot now. Exit from CUI to shell or switch to another virtual console.
10. Copy to root of hdd the file, chmod it and run script create_hdd_region.sh
11. Reboot and boot petitboot again
and no ps3dd.