Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I"m still on page 5, no page 6 yet... I'll post to try to get to page 6 for everyone. EDIT: It went to page 6.

Back on topic, I tried a few things with COD: BlackOps eboot.bin and *.self's and didn't work.

So it doesn't look like an easy eboot.bin swap will get this one working. Well it looks like its back to the waiting game and for Duplex to release the patch as it looks like all the other devs who know how to do it are wussies and refuse to help.
    Last edited by spunkybunny; 11-07-2011 at 03:35 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Heh, perhaps we should make a thread in Offtopic to troubleshoot this as a group eh? I could post a brief guide on what to do if/when it happens so that it's not just me and CJPC waiting for it to occur next. Although since the last clearing/change it still hasn't happened here which may be a good sign or just luck... time will tell.

Update: Made a thread for it HERE now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for testing spunkybunny, +Rep.

I'm not too eager to play this game so I can wait . I have a feeling that Duplex will release all their game fixes at once since they haven't released something for over a week now. (Let's hope so )

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm thinking they will release a CFW patch so 3.6x games will work without patches just like the reActPSN guys did. That's whats needed. A way to play without patching every game.

Whatever Duplex release will be great, even if it is a bunch of patches. They are keeping the PS3 scene alive. Well them and DeanK.

Talking about DeanK, whats happening with MultiMan? It's an awesome app and it was updated weekly and nothing for a while... Is it finished as its just about perfect or a big update coming? No complaints about it, just a query. More compliments than complaints to DeanK

YE, let's hope..

I suppose he's done, Multiman is kinda perfect

Dean is rewriting the multiman code if i'm not mistaking (please correct me if i'm wrong): I'm going to rewrite major parts of multiMAN the next few days and here is what's going to happen:

Remove all display modes but:
    • File Manager
    • XMMB
    • 4x2
    • 8x4
    • Slider/Coverflow

I'll rewrite everything related to:
    • Detection of connected devices
    • Displaying of all modes (except XMMB)
    • Removing the old stuff from OBM and make all display modes use the same content database
    • Improve the overall performance (a lot!)
    • Cut memory usage (by 1 to 5 MB)
    • Some other things you'll see soon

I'm tired of all that bug reports because of old stuff in multiMAN and it is time to wipe the slate clean!

Dean

A little update another MW3 release has come up but it seems also to be French video/audio from the .bik files.

Nfo: LANGUAGES.....: EN/FR
    Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_EUR_PS3-ViMTO : BLES-01420 (parma.sfo: BLES01429 ?)

Banned User
    So that's the first EURO release. There are already 2 US releases. (Is that right? Or is that the 2nd Euro release and 1 US release?)
    Whatever, there are multiple releases and none work as they all need 3.72fw but the update 1.02 needs 3.60fw.

Lets hope Duplex release a patch soon.

The two i have tested I can't find the english audio in the .bik(bink) files - the French audio has ID: 0 and there is nothing else.

The COD Modern Warfare 3 PS3-DComics "BLUS-30887"
    Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_EUR_PS3-ViMTO "BLES-01420"

Don't think duplex will come with a patch/fix - it's not a PSN game like BF3 (beta) etc.

If you guys need the English version files I got the usa version at midnight last night just ask

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News