Got it, thanks !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    your welcome dude!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can i have a demonoid invite please?

if MW3 uses 3.60 keys, then....

If COD MW3 indeed is confirmed to be using 3.60 keys, then the crack will most definitely be out by DUPLEX in the coming hours! Can someone please confirm if the keys are < 3.70?

i hope so dude because i love all the COD games that i have and i would love to play my pre-ordered copy of COD: MW3 right when it comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by altair80 View Post
    Can i have a demonoid invite please?
    dude last time i gave one to someone they screwed me over so no.
    Last edited by k9inpoop; 11-06-2011 at 08:39 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah right, my ps3 is 3.73 can anybody tell me how to install custom patches of mw2?
    Last edited by XxOneShotxX; 11-06-2011 at 09:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Yes the COD: MW3 UPDATE is 3.60 but the original is 3.72 so they need to patch the update.

I knew this a few days ago and posted it on another forum. Still no crack out yet. If I had the 3.60 keys I would crack it myself.

Cool Don't expect Mw3 early in the UK unless bought from independent store

Since Friday I haven't been able to get my hands On the mw3 shipment in the UK. So I asked when we will be Posting them off, they said Monday.

Activision have put an order on the big retailers, for me Tesco, saying all preorders are to/going to be sent to a warehouse and to be posted on Monday on 1st class for delivery on Tuesday. So don't expect your game coming early if you ordered from the big retailers.

However small game stores have been selling the game early here for an extra price. Call up your local independent retailer to find out if they will sell you one early. Use google maps to find them *cough*kdirectlimited*ebay*london*65quid* they will sell it to you early but at a higher Price, I've decided to wait.

Happy Hunting

Is it a big deal, waiting 3 more days? Happens..

I thought morrowind 3 was released on the 11th?

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News