Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Lol, same here. About CODMW3, I'm not sure if I even want to buy the game. The last call of duty game that i bought and was worth getting, was call of duty modern warfare (2007).

I think i'm gonna get batman arkham city instead and wait for saint row 3 to drop. But, you never know maybe i buy it too and if some how i don't like it, send it back to the store.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think it works , but no online gaming ..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is no way this is working on 3.55 CFW with the decompressed update folder, I can decompress any other 3.60+ game update and it won't make it work. Also if this game does happen to work on 3.55 CFW there will be many people on Xlink Kai/XBS link playing it, around 50 people+ so you can play online not using PSN though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It will work Eboot will be out shortly, just wait for it

Maybe we could use an update file from Cod Black ops or MW2 (preferably MW2 since the game is very similar to MW3) and see if it makes MW3 work, similar to the way SingStar Back to the 80's works on 3.55 CFW (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post395027).

Here is the 1.12 update for MW2 (2.70 FW) ([Register or Login to view links]). To see if it works with MW3 change the Game ID in MW3 to BLES00687 (Using a SFO editor) and run it (MW3) on multiMAN.

This is most likely not going to work but I would appreciate if someone with 3.55 CFW tried doing this.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-05-2011 at 10:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No it did not work this way mate

Thanks for trying maly70, +Rep. I guess it was worth a shot.

Hopefully we'll see a fix for this soon from Duplex.

I can't seem to find a PS3 release on usenet, only for 360, do you know if there even is one for PS3?

yes there is one on demonoid for you if you want to get it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipmans View Post
    I can't seem to find a PS3 release on usenet, only for 360, do you know if there even is one for PS3?
    sorry i forgot to quote it first.
    Last edited by k9inpoop; 11-06-2011 at 03:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    I tried copying the default.self and eboot.bin from MW2 and it doesn't boot, it locks up. I tried the updates default.self and eboot.bin and thats the same, it also locks up.

Yea, the games are extremely the same except the eboot.bin and default.self and default_mp.self are 3.60 encrypted.

Any other files i missed that I should try?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News