Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II PS3 Modding Tool Update is Released

Sponsored Links
    This weekend PlayStation 3 developer Choco has released an updated version of his Call Of Duty: Black Ops II PS3 Modding Tool with the changelog outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (Black Ops II Modding Tool.rar) / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Freezing issue has been fixed! Hey guys! This is the latest installment of my Black Ops II Modding tool. What it does is build .SELF/.BIN files for use on CFW PS3's. Here are some things this version has that the previous did not:
    • Added several new mods
    • Added support for Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies
    • Now works for 3.55 CFW (tested and confirmed)

That being said, here is a list of all the mods included in the tool:

Multiplayer/Zombies
    • God Mode
    • Unlimited Ammo
    • Super Jump
    • Super Speed
    • Promod
    • Long Knife
    • Floating Bodies
    • Disable Lava
    • Disable Fog
    • Disable Recoil
    • Super perks (double tap & steady aim)
    • Custom on-screen text

Campaign:
    • God Mode
    • Unlimited Ammo
    • Super Jump
    • Super Speed
    • Promod
    • Long Knife
    • Floating Bodies
    • Disable Recoil
    • Custom on-screen text

How to use the tool:

Make sure you have update 1.04 installed on your PS3 first!

1. Download the .rar file and extract it (if you delete any files from inside the rar, the tool will not work!)

2. Launch "BOII Modding Tool.exe".

3. Load an ELF file for either campaign or MP/Zombies (EBOOT.ELF is for campaign, t6mp_ps3.elf is for MP/Zombies. Downloads for clean ELFs can be found in the downloads section of this post).

4. Check off whatever mods you want. Make sure to pick a region and a firmware version. If you want to choose DEX firmware, you will need to get the file "make_fself_npdrm.exe" from the PS3 SDK and add it to the folder with my tool.

5. Click on "Build .SELF/.BIN". Save the file as whatever you want.

6. If your mods are for campaign, rename the file you saved to EBOOT.BIN and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.

7. If your mods are for Multiplayer/Zombies, rename the file you saved to t6mp_ps3f.self and copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR/ on your PS3.

Important notes:
    • I cannot provide a link to make_fself_npdrm due to legality issues. If you want to build your mods for DEX, you will need to get this file (can be found in the PS3 SDK) and add it to the folder with my tool in it.
    • Any false virus positives on my tool are due to protection of the application to prevent reverse engineering.
    • This tool will only work for ELFs from the 1.04 update.
    • If you use super jump in Campaign, you MUST use god mode to prevent dying from fall damage.
    • If you use Floating Bodies in campaign, some vehicles will float into the sky. This makes several missions impossible to complete.
    • YOU WILL GET BANNED IF YOU USE THIS ONLINE. It's also best to keep it offline, wouldn't want to ruin gameplay for others

Credits:
    • BuC-Shotz for helping me get started with C#
    • iMCSx for helping me with protecting my application
    • naehwert for his scetool
    • ZOMBIEKILLAH for help with making the files work for 3.55

Enjoy everyone! And please, DO NOT RELEASE ANYTHING MADE WITH THIS TOOL!

Finally, from GOD_Diablo comes a video demonstrating a BOII Unlock All Tool by D3VHAX:

I'm a French modder and this is my new tool for Black Ops II. You can use it to unlock everything you want on Black Ops II. I'm the first one he release it and show you a video proof thats work on 1.09 (last update).

Credits: D3VHAX, Royal720, ZeiiKeN, iMCSx and in cooporation with SONY BLACK

P.S: You must be in DEX firmware to use it.
    P.P.S: This app has been made with no sony codes. Its completely legal.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I might actually play this game again now. I got half way though and got bored and haven't played it since.

Nice but I cant get it to work. I patch the files but I cant get it to load after I update it. No games work if I update them.
    Last edited by StanSmith; 01-20-2013 at 11:35 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    think you need to have 1.04 update 1st?

not sure as i dont use my cfw ps3 anymore anyways to test it

Yea, I updated to 1.04 and it crashes back to XMB so I removed the update and copied the files to the USB and again it crashes to XMB.
    If I have the normal files on USB and no update it loads up fine.

But its been that way ever since I upated to Rebug 4.21.1REX. When I was on 3.55 I could patch the updates and they worked fine or if it was a 3.55 or under update that also worked fine without patching.

Oh, it looks like I just fixed it. The update is now working, look at that.... MY BAD.

Well its not completely working. I can now get the game to load with the 1.04 update but when I patch it with these files it again crashes to XMB.

Anyone get this to work?
    Last edited by StanSmith; 01-21-2013 at 07:17 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

CRASHED black screen at the beginning using dongle and 3.55.

ATTENTION !!! HARD RESET !!!! PLUG OFF THE CABLE POWER !!

NOT RECOMMENDED to try this mooding tool

this tool is ok to use for just your self. please dont cheat playing online, you will get reported and banned.

I finally got it working. A lot of manually patching finally got it working. The original files above aren't the right files that was the first problem I had. Then after the file was patched with this it had to be resigned for 4.21CFW then it worked.

what files should we use and what did you use to sign the file with?

Thanks for sharing

I use v1.11 and have a black screen.. How can i fix it ?

Update: I downgraded my game to 1.04 and again black screen

I have rogero 4.41 Rebug and my game is BLES01717

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News