Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Battlefield 3 PS3 EBOOT Fix for CFW is Released by Duplex!

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the Uncharted 3 PS3 EBOOT Fix for 3.55 and 3.41 Custom Firmware comes a Battlefield 3 PS3 EBOOT Fix for CFW users from PlayStation 3 scene release group Duplex this weekend!

From the PS3 NFO (Battlefield.3.Eboot.Patch.PS3-DUPLEX) File, to quote: DUPLEX has done it again - here's an eboot patch to play the retail Disc based version from your hdd - on CFW 3.55 !!

We would usually just support BLUS30762 (Battlefield.3.PS3-DComics - Dcomics release!) , since we do not acknowledge lame region dupes. It's just a waste of traffic unless the nfo clearly states a difference to the first release (like different or additional languages etc).

But since the BLES01275 (Battlefield_3_EUR_PS3-ABSTRAKT) dupe contains several new languages, we added a patch for it too.

Included are updates, cracks and param.sfo's for both versions : BLUS30762 and BLES01275

1.) copy BLUS or BLES files to a FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
    2.) install the *DUPLEX*.Patch.v1.01.pkg
    3.) install the *DUPLEX*.Crack.pkg
    4.) run game from multiman and let it patch your param.sfo (alternatively take the one from our pack and replace it manually)
    5.) play from xmb on your cfw 3.55 !

Note: HeyManHRU states the follow for those curious: "I just want to clarify that this isn't an Eboot fix, but it's just the [Register or Login to view links] (which originally contains the 3.60 keys) decrypted for 3.55 CFW users.

So they've essentially used the 3.60+ NPDRM keys which was used to decrypt PSN games on the game update enabling it to work."

Download:

[Register or Login to view links]

For those wondering, here is how to run Battlefield 3 on PS3 3.41 CFW as well:

Step 1: Extract Battlefield 3 bles-xx or blus-xx into a fat 32 usb or hdd
    Step 2: Turn on the ps3 enter multiman select battlefield 3 multiman will ask you to patch the sfo to 3.41 select yes.
    step 3: In the xmb go to install package files
    Step 4: Install duplex patch v1.01 pkg
    Step 5: Install duplex crack pkg
    Step 6: Run the game!! (you don't need to enter again to multiman)

Finally, below is a video of a Battlefield 3 PS3 Invincibility Glitch... to quote from [Register or Login to view links]:

"This glitch was discovered accidentally. The process was redone, and the glitch was successfully re-created. The glitch allows the player to gain invincibility, also known as God Mode.

The only way you can die from this glitch is if you get shot by a shotgun, other than that you become immortal, you can survive any other type of bullet, explosive, and melee.

There will be no tutorial released to keep the game safe, however it has been reported to the developers, for a patch.

However if EA Dice doesn't respond to my emails or fix the glitch I may release it, and have them patch it from everyone doing it (Like the MW2 Leaderboard hack)."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    omfg

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the news again chr15m, +Rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilenazo View Post
    omfg
    That was also my first thought. But in CAPS and BOLD.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-30-2011 at 08:15 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Another game I don't care about gets patched. Why is it that the games I and others don't play are so easy to patch but the more popular games are impossible to?

Download links for the Eboot.bin fix for Battlefield 3 (Not tested yet):

I prefer each of these game EBOOT fixes to have their own thread for troubleshooting... mainly as it makes things easier for me to keep them updated basically. The normal Duplex PSN releases can still all go in their ongoing thread of course.

I will promote this to the main page shortly and +Rep chr15m for sharing the news.

is official duplex have the keys? or the source is another "non encrypted eboot"?

Hehe, awesome news at the end of the weekend, eeh ?

But... HOW? I don't care for the fix. Please tell me how. Can this be replicated to other 3.6x titles?

We can't, only Duplex can. I'm sure more game fixes will arise over the next few days for games like PES 12 and FIFA 12.

Viva la Duplex.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News