Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Enjoy the campaign lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes there is a guide you think your the only one to find this? or did you think you would try and claim some webfame. thanks for the heads up tho.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    next time i hope it will be pes 2012 ebootfix

can't wait, can't wait, can't wait !!!

just a heads up, for anyone who doesnt know : installed bf3 of internal hdd and external hdd work flawlessly 3.41 hermes, multiman.

its disc based guys you don't have to burn it to a disc or have the actual game, just saying that it needs to be a straight copy, can't be changed or any ripped files, just download the full game and follow info and your good to go and it works.

trouble loading BF3

I followed the nfo, i transferred the game with external HD, installed it to internal HD with Gaia manager then installed the update pkgs but it doesnt show up on multiman.

when i try to launch it from gaia it boots me back to xmb and shows corrupt data where disc should be.

please help,

thanks

game works great without CD in it..

thanX

Man That's great news! DUPLEX rocks!!! I hope they can get Elder Scrolls: Skyrim to work! That will blow my mind!

i thanks DUPLEX too! this actually a good thing for the scene. it keeps the scene running ...and we got the chance to talk about the game (and play it , of course) as well !

absolutely agree 100% duplex has done a lot for the ps3 scene.. and seeing as they are mainly a release group it awesome that they've done this work for us end users.. the way the spirit of the scene should be.. +rep for duplex.. LOL

although i didn't like the sp campaign much the mp is king.. and the coop campaigns are good but i can't get past the 2nd one with the heli.. i can't fly well enough..i know its probably being greedy but i wish there was psn for everyone.. but then again i'm also glad theres not..
    Last edited by elser1; 11-01-2011 at 09:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News