Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Frankly, I don't condone piracy. But, DUPLEX seems to be made up of highly-talented individuals.

I can see why they don't want to make the process of decrypting the keys public. I almost jizzed looking at this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Komi77 View Post
    Duplex Rules !!!

w8 to another fix, resistence 3, pes2012 , fifa12 , nba 2k12 .. you are amazing people
    Well - it's all so far down to Sony / Game developers releasing updates / patches for the game which then can be cracked the same way the PSN games are at the moment. So - no patch = no crack. So - in scare of that - Sony can delay / stop releasing patches for top titles in near future untill they'll came with another distribution method / encryption which could lead to two (main) possible scenarios:

A) We'll have a LOT of crappy and buggy games as they were (as usually) rushed to meet the release date but then prohibited from patching in several months after the release to cut down the piracy.
    B) We'll have a plenty of "quality" (tested and debugged) games without need for patch on the day (or even before) of release and near future after BUT due to the propet quality testing there will be numerous delays as well as cancellations of the releases.

Either way - we'll screwed ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Also update 1.01 update of batman arkham city is encrypted with 3.60 keys. I hope DUPLEX relases it soon.

Let's not forget that there is still a PS3 dev out their who fixed Uncharted 3's Eboot.bin to work on 3.55 CFW. So even if they (sony) stopped making game updates we'll probably be making games run by replacing the Eboot.bin instead.

But you make a very good point there GrandpaHomer.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-31-2011 at 05:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I must admit it saddens me that after a year we are still relying on eboot replacement to get a few new games running. Seriously guys, you can't honestly think this is the future.

Cool

Good job, good work and i love you duplex, more eboots for new games, we need eboot for driver san francisco nice work.
    Last edited by Ahmadkass; 10-31-2011 at 06:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by pierlum View Post
    Also update 1.01 update of batman arkham city is encrypted with 3.60 keys. I hope DUPLEX relases it soon.
    I really hope you're right. That would be grand.

Dudes this are PSN GAMES Duplex can ONLY Crack PSN Games so next Uncharted 3 final cracked with NO errors

Quote Originally Posted by 4DoorITR View Post
    I must admit it saddens me that after a year we are still relying on eboot replacement to get a few new games running. Seriously guys, you can't honestly think this is the future.
    Maybe not. Live your day, tomorrow will be an other day

thanks guys for the great work, downloading the game, hope will work

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News