Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just want to clarify that this isn't an Eboot fix, but it's just the [Register or Login to view links] (which originally contains the 3.60 keys) decrypted for 3.55 CFW users.

So they've essentially used the 3.60+ NPDRM keys which was used to decrypt PSN games on the game update enabling it to work.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-30-2011 at 11:34 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the update HeyManHRU and +Rep! Unfortunately we can't change the title as that messes things up on the backend but I will note that in the first post now.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    An update decrypted for 3.55 eh... *lightbulb* Let's see now...

If using the npdrm keys is looked at in hindsight as a mistake, don't count on too many future disc-based games being 'adapted'.

Banned User
    This is great news. No CFW but if DUPLEX keep releasing these fixes that's good enough.

BTW, Resistance 3's update is also 3.60 so I'm guessing there should be a patch coming soon for that too.

What you mean? If works as external? Dunno, maybe someone tried? At worst, you could need a BD mirror, with Multiman

Here's what I don't get...

The content already contained the PSN handshake, but it needs to run on 3.55... Well isn't that why we made it able to read unsigned code? , so wouldn't it have already worked to some degree...

Well, maybe they released it now, because busy doing something else.. Every day something new to read from them, maybe just a matter of time They release for free, not paid, am i wrong

Oh boy, now you can spend more time downloading the game than playing its terrible campaign. It lasts less than 5 hours. This game is 95% online, none of which is accessible.

What? Use XBSlink. So I've heard and seen it allows you to play online. >.>

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News