Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation Battlefield 3 on 3.41 CFW PS3 with Update 1.01

Sponsored Links
    Hi there,

Ive a backup of my Battlefield3 game (BLUS-30762), so the game needs FW 3.72, on my PS3 Ive the 3.70 version spoofer installed, cuz the 3.72 spoofer doesnt worked for me.

Then Ive put my Battlefield Bad Company 2 disk into my PS3, took the Eboot file from disk and switched it with the Battlefield3 once. And now the game starts! After Ive downloaded the Battlefield3 update 1.01 (221MB), wich needs FW 3.60, the game wont work anymore!

So question to you guys, someone must rewrite the updated Eboot file

Heres a video of it. And Ill upload all files from the Update, the original files from the BF3 disc and the files from update (only EBOOT AND SPRX-FILE!)

VIDEOLINK:

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC_2805.jpg   DSC_2806.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what are you actually doing?

what i understood is that you used bf3's eboot on bf2 . right ? or other way around

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    He replaced the bf3 eboot with bf2 BC eboot and it ran, why does it ask that an update has been found? is it

1. because you are connected to net or
    2. you already downloaded it, and why bother updating?

Here's the FULL UPDATE 1.01

[Register or Login to view links]

So yes, youre right, Ive replaced the Eboot from BF3 with that one from BF:BC2 !

So my PS3 is connected to net, and after startup BF3 there comes the update message, and Ive updated BF3, to see, what FW is needed from the patch. And the patch needs 3.60!
    Last edited by Briks49; 10-23-2011 at 11:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

have you tried to play the game without the update, is it possible to remove the UPDATE.PUP maybe replace it with bf2 bc`s UPDATE.PUP

The UPDATE.PUP is not relevant for it. You can delete this files! Ill try l8r to copy the patched files right into the game folder, and delete the updated files from PS3 HDD. So the update is included in the game already then. Maybe it will help.

Sorry for my bad english, but Im from Germany

Briks49,

what's the BLUS/BLES game number for your copy of bf2 bc?

understand you fine

My BF:BC2 disc number is... BLES-00779

Has one of you the US Eboot from BF:BC2 ?! Ill try it, too!

Please can someone who has got a 3.55CFW on his PS3 try that, too. Because I only have my 3.41 jailbroken and I wouldnt update to 3.55 x)
    Last edited by Briks49; 10-23-2011 at 12:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Briks49 Here you go bf2 bc (BLES00773) U.S. eboot

The game won't work with the EBOOT from another game, the EBOOT is the executable. It's like trying to swap Battlefield 3 executable from the windows version with Bad Company 2 exe, and think the game will work...

And yes, the 1.01 updates needs 3.60, so what ? You can't boot 3.60 eboots so bye bye Battlefield 3 on your CFW.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News