Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its more easy say this dont gonna work because 3.60 (everybody knows that!)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wait a second, so, if you don't update the game to 1.01, it WORKS???

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    NO

Will it let you install gamedata Briks? I'm using 3.55. The game boots fine, but when I click OK to install gamedata, the game freezes.

That's a bit like a Portal 2 "fix" posted here a while back. Only starts to install data but freezing at 0-1%.

I just looked up BLUS30762 (BF3) on my game updater and it is 3.60. I doubt the same mistake will be done again where the update is 3.55.

i wouldn't be banking on perhaps the biggest release ever or at least this year to be funked up like that.. lol

be kool though for those that can't afford to buy it...

Yeah, I'm not sure how the executable (eboot) from BF2 would run BF3. I suppose it starts by coincidence, but the file can't possibly point in all the right directions. Still, kinda neat though.

the campaign in sp isn't too great, imo, but the mp online is absolutely amazing and heaps fun.. would be good if someone can get it going for those who can't buy or play on there fw.. but to enjoy this game you need psn..

I think we should change the title of this thread, since it's a bit misleading or close this thread since there is no fix for Battlefield 3 on CFW.

Well, it doesn't say it's a fix in the title... to me it seems to be just a "Battlefield 3 on 3.41 CFW PS3 with Update 1.01" discussion thread. We could close it, but then odds are another would be started since there is no fix yet, eh?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News