Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Who told you that? The last 4-5 releases have had it built in.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    when i try to use the select+X it says i need to insert a disk and i have a burnt out lazer it won't even read a disk.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have you tried putting a disc in, I know it won't read it, but just try.

Sad thing I downloaded it. Now I got to do the friggin lv2 patched thing everytime. I'm gonna delete it and reinstall an older version
    Last edited by DaedalusMinion; 02-17-2011 at 01:49 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you can install the BDEMU.pkg and you can use the latest multiman just like the old ones they removed the lv2 patch for legal reasons.

Exactly same problem... my 355kmea runs unsigned code like PSN games and packages, but none of the backups work any longer... I actually still have an old machine that has 3.41 FW with dongle that works, but my slim was a 3.42 upgraded to 3.55 and then CFW but acts just as you described and I have redone it several times and can't get it to run backups.

I backed up original disks and they still won't run whether backed up by gaia or multiman on CFW 3.55.

Dandock
    Last edited by dandock; 02-19-2011 at 02:03 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i know this is old but i finally got a disk and put it in and it just won't work, maybe i just need to replace the laser.

thanks for the help though guys.

If you are using multiman try fix permissions (R2 I believe) and then load ur backup. See if that helps.

If it does work you will have to fix permissions for all ur games before u load but only that one time.
    Last edited by caleb4god; 03-02-2011 at 03:43 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just installed kmeaw and multiman with the BDEMU-355KM pkg. I started multiman and it loaded all my backups. Now this is where the problem starts, I did permission for one game and tried to load it. I got a black screen so I restarted the ps3.

When I loaded multiman again, all my backups were gone. Now I know that they're still in the hd, but is there a way for me to load it on multiman? Do I have to reinstall kmeaw by installing 3.55 ofw again?

no.. fix permissions.

Maybe multiman is looking in another folder for your games. fireup your ftp and check, it should be hdd0/GAMEZ or GAMES.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News