Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Backed Up PS3 games on Kmeaw CFW

Sponsored Links
    Hey everybody,

i jailbroke my ps3 using 3.55 kmeaw and i used Gaia manager to backup my games, but after a couple weeks i decided that i wanted to go back to playing online so i updated my ps3. But i made one stupid mistake of not deleting the games on the hdd, and its annoying because out of 149GB i only have 10GB free. So is there a way that i can delete them, or can i move them onto a portable hdd or what??

-thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I guess that you file managers do not work anymore? If not, you could do a backup of your files to a portable device and then format your internal drive. This should wipe all files that are not originally sony's.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So the games would be wiped out also? or would they go onto the portable hdd? cause i kinda wanna find a way to keep them

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is no way that you can recover those games at the present moment. The best thing you can do is format the hdd and forget about the games. Why were you trying to keep them in the first place?

I wanted to mess around with them on the computer lol.

I'll format it and see how it goes. Thanks guys.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News