Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For all who want to play the BLES Version of the Game it works, i'm playing it right now with German Text and Voices!!! Just copy the 4 files and the EBOOT of the Duplex Release.

I'm just an ordinary user so i don't wanna say the EU.TEST.FIX from ZOMBIEKILLAH doesn't work, but it definitely won't work for me (Error 80010009).

ps does somebody tested the DLC? Is it just the old Alice Game or does it contain the additional Costumes?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Believe it's just the old Alice Game from PC ported for PS3. See in game menu for option to PLAY old Alice.

As for how was the game cracked - who cares. But I think Duplex worked their magic thru PSN DLC and as it is DLC for BLUS version they did it retail style.

Sometimes we get PS3 PSN (GOW Origins, Driver SF) and other time retail fix (Battlefield 3, Alice). Retail is more convenient and saving storage.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    game checks if is PSN or DISC, for example if you save from the DISC (BLUS30607) and then play the PSN (NPUB30545) the save file will resume normally (even European version I believe)

thanks.. but assassins creed revelations and batman arkham city are two i really really want!!

Great thanks for the heads up.

Testing now cheers.

Hello everyone, i made a Package for TALES OF XILLIA, and install it on my PS3, so i can find the game icon under Game menu, but i can't start the game it gives me ERROR 80010017... someone has any idea ? by the way, i didn't change anything in the game folder (BLJS10120) i left it as is it.

Quote Originally Posted by pr0p0sitionJOE View Post
    Believe it's just the old Alice Game from PC ported for PS3. See in game menu for option to PLAY old Alice.

As for how was the game cracked - who cares. But I think Duplex worked their magic thru PSN DLC and as it is DLC for BLUS version they did it retail style.

Sometimes we get PS3 PSN (GOW Origins, Driver SF) and other time retail fix (Battlefield 3, Alice). Retail is more convenient and saving storage.
    Actually this Alice fix, is for the PSN release, not retail. That's how they were able to patch it.

FILESERVE{reupload}

[Register or Login to view links]

yep, I'm one of the few who can't get this to work... Stuck with a black screen after the warning about powering off while the hdd is on... I'll give it another crack tonight when I get home.

you have to play it with a disc in the drive and begin the game from the disc, otherwise you'll have that problem everytime... it happened to me , now its working.

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News