Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

80029519 error with ftp homebrew on PS3 CFW 3.55 Kmeaw

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

Just installed CFW3.55 KMEAW with no problems at all newest multiman installed.

Installed PS3FTP SERVER1.2 it gives me the above error

Installed Blackbox gives same error.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for ftp access because I can not ftp any games over to internall. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, seems blackb0x it's not working on kmeaw 3.55, you need to install OpenPS3FTP v2.0. Cheers.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Blackbox Ftp 1.2 does work with kmeaw as i have it on mine and it works perfect might have to look for blackbox ftp 1.2 3.55 in the downloads section or search. It does work i guarantee it does might have a bad pkg of the blackbox ftp or one that is not compatible with your cfw.

I'm having a similar problem with my blackbox ftp, it crashes after a few seconds after starting and causes my ps3 to restart and say the system software didnt start correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by al4ex View Post
    Hi, seems blackb0x it's not working on kmeaw 3.55, you need to install OpenPS3FTP v2.0. Cheers.
    Thanks mate sorry for late reply all working now +rep

Ok well i am going to help you fellas out, since you guys have a blackbox that is not working for you I uploaded it to megaupload for ya.

here's the link [Register or Login to view links]

that is the one i am using and i haven't had a problem ever with it hope that helps

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News