Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, but if you go with Waninkoko's CFW make sure that it IS V2!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you so much!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you all.

But with kmeaw CFW everytime i want to play game i have to run payload first then run backup manager then go back to XMB select the icon app_home to run the game while Waninkiko v2 had payload buit in no need to run payload everytime playing game. is it right ? i think CFW is not better than jailbreak dongle. still need run playload.

All the latest backup managers have the lv2 patched built in, so you dont have to do anything. You just click, load your game and play, NOTHING had to be done from your side.

If you'd rather consume your time with the lousy jailbreak dongle method, then it is your choice. Also, ALL games work with the latest version of multiMAN except I think Sonic.

So, there is nothing left for you to do extra in the end after all. Your turns into a

Wainikoko v2 will work on all consoles and kmeaw will work on all consoles both do the same thing just but they will require the lv2.pkg to run backups or a manager with it built it. Closed.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News