Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

3.55 cfw multiman help

Sponsored Links
    hi. sorry i'm new to 3.55 stuck with 3.41. so i'm learning now.. LOL i just put 3.55 kmeaw on a ps3 for a friend and multiman latset version.

when i turn on multiman the games don't show on the xmb style screen, i press x to refresh and still nothing.i press r1 to change screens and then the games come up. anyway to get them there from the start.. they are all on internal drive and ripped straight from my discs.

also do you have to use the bdemu pkg every time you start multiman or only the first time

the other question i have is how do i get the snes9 games from usb to internal.

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The games are all on the internal? I have a issue sometimes where i have to disconnect and re-connect the external for the games to show up (always shows the internal ones though). Try going into the setting and look to see what the default screen is, (under default display mode) mine is set to XMMB as default). BDEMU only needs to be run once (without it you get a error screen on startup and games won't boot)

The issue with the Snes games is something i haven't even figured out yet (have mine on a usb stick) i guess if you create a folder via ftp and point the emulator to that folder it would work i just haven't tried it myself yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah all games are internal.. i'll have a look at what you said.. cheers.

anyone else know what to do?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Bdemu is only when after you install multiman or something it's in your multiman till you delete the multiman. You just have to install it once.

i swapped the default screen and now they show up straight away.. thanks shroomster.. +rep mate.

anyone know how to get emulator roms internal.. what folder etc?

I did some research for you when you have your roms on your Flash drive use multimans file manager to install them on the internal (just copy over the folder (name it snes roms or something)) to a area that you can find using the directory list search in the emulator.

thanks mate.. sorry for that but big thanks for your effort man..i was just hoping someone knew, not to have them use there time.. LOL
    + rep again mate..

ps wouldnt let me rep you again yet.. i owe you 1 rep. haha

sorry boss wheres the mark best answer thingy.. for shrooms first reply maybe i'm blind or have early onset dementure/senility but i just can't see it. LOL
    Last edited by elser1; 07-27-2011 at 10:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It doesn't exist anymore because this thread was moved from the Help section which uses the Answer plugin to the PS3 CFW one. I will close this thread for you now though, but ya we move all CFW/MFW threads from the Help section here.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News