Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi. first all. i would like to tell you... if you downgrade your bluray may can not read bluray dvd films. when you use downgrade your upgrade you must use new self file. for use first step downgrade. beside. you should back up your dev_flash3 folder you are already in 3.41 for downgrade you make your jailbreak to downgradable so you must setup normal jailbreak format again.

if you dont do. ps3 can not recognize of course. and after i also had this problem before. just download new 3.55 cw and also for knaew 355 , after download normal flash disk open a folder called PS3 and inside again open a folder called UPDATE (PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP format.) and then put your offical 3.55cw inside and just go to update section from flash disk.

it should upload without problem. for update kneaw the same way. but this time it will give error. you should set up by service mode. not for jailbreak help. just hold your power puttong some second to hear two bib sound. ps3 will close again open and hold your hand to pwer putton after hear two bib sound take your hand and you will see service mode.

after use upgrade and start +select togeter and it will update. while you may need to use your ps3 controller by usb contact. i wish it will help you more clearly.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, I think your downgrade to 3.41 is messing with your update.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    all you need to do is downgrade to ofw 3.15 then update to ofw 3.55 then cfw 3.55kmeaw..

I've tried everything and it doesn't work

When i try to update from 3.41 -> 3.55 (OFW or CFW) , it gives me an error, corrupt file (have tried a lot of different sources also)

When i try to downgrade to 3.15 , it does not find my update file at all! At least when i try to upgrade to 3.55, it recognizes the update file, but the 3.15 update file is not recognized.

Any other tips ?

btw elser1... I have searched a lot, there are so many different theories and so many different ways, that one is bound to go crazy! haha...
    Last edited by RhanJones; 04-24-2011 at 02:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News