I was using a ps3break usb dongle and have now installed kmeaw cfw and then installed gaia manager 2.02 the backup manager loads but the apphome area never seems to mount the game i load from gaia, i did go straight from ofw 3.41 to cfw 3.55 is this the problem and if so how do i get back from where i am now?
1. Turn off Playstation 3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
From this menu, try to restore the OFW version you were using.
after you boot the ps3 with kmeaw cfw 3.55 , run lv2.pkg and load the 3 patches it will just go back to xbm after you load every patch. After you have done that you can then load you gaia manger , then your game backup and it will change to cd icon works for me.
i went from 3.41 to ofw3.55 then to kmeaw cfw 3.55 patched pup.
Last edited by jedi4000; 02-17-2011 at 06:20 PMReason: didnt know about new gaia manager my bad !