Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

3.41 official with ps3break to Kmeaw

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys,

I was using a ps3break usb dongle and have now installed kmeaw cfw and then installed gaia manager 2.02 the backup manager loads but the apphome area never seems to mount the game i load from gaia, i did go straight from ofw 3.41 to cfw 3.55 is this the problem and if so how do i get back from where i am now?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi - I too went from 3.41 to kmeaw 3.55 and using multiman 1.15.01 . Must say it's working perfectly. You might want to try with MM ? use 1.15.xx tho.. hope this helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What exactly is the problem? Does the disc icon not change? Are you using the latest version? The latest one is 2.7 I think.

The old ones require you to run the lv2 patcher before loading the game. Download the latest version of any backup manager, I advise multiMAN and then install and enjoy.

When i try to run any games all i get is a black screen even using MM.

The disc icon now changes using MM and Gaia but just get a black screen and i have tried select and X in MM

I did upgrade straight from ofw 3.41 to kmeaw 3.55 if that can cause problems?

Thanks in advance

just replace your modified eboots with original ones and it should work fine. modified eboots for 3.41 wontwork on 3.55 because there is no need for them.

i would suggest going to OFW 3.55 Then CFW 3.55 and re-rip / copy the games over to your PS3 then run the fix permissions app had probs with mine till i did this hope it helps
    Last edited by smackedgnome; 02-17-2011 at 03:32 PM

How do i go back to the OFW 3.55?

How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu

1. Turn off Playstation 3.
    2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
    3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
    4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
    5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
    6. The Recovery menu will pop up.

From this menu, try to restore the OFW version you were using.

Thanks for all the fast replies guys you have all been very helpful i'll give this a try and report back.

after you boot the ps3 with kmeaw cfw 3.55 , run lv2.pkg and load the 3 patches it will just go back to xbm after you load every patch. After you have done that you can then load you gaia manger , then your game backup and it will change to cd icon works for me.

i went from 3.41 to ofw3.55 then to kmeaw cfw 3.55 patched pup.
    Last edited by jedi4000; 02-17-2011 at 06:20 PM Reason: didnt know about new gaia manager my bad !

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News