Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Videos: PS4 DevKit Interface, PlayStation Booth at Eurogamer Expo

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the PS4 Dev Kit FCC filing and Sony DUH-D1000AA pictures, today YouTube user Wasif Akhtar managed to catch the PlayStation 4 DevKit UI (User Interface) on video at this year's Eurogamer Expo.

To quote: PS4 Interface at Eurogamer Expo - A quick video of the PS4 interface that I managed to capture at Eurogamer Expo 2013. I think it's the interface for the Dev Kits only though.

Also below is a tour of the PlayStation Booth at EuroGamer Expo in London from Sony Computer Entertainment UK showcasing the massive PlayStation booth.

Videos: PS4 DevKit Interface, PlayStation Booth at Eurogamer Expo

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm a little concerned that I didn't see a music icon in the PS4 Devkit Interface clip. This may sound ridiculous but can the PS4 play mp3 files? I'm still keeping in mind that the system in the clip is a Devkit though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I believe it can stream up to 12 mp3 instances at a time. Think I read it somewhere hmm.... maybe here

I wish the dev kit gets leaked soon. Would love to have a new toy.
    Last edited by drphuz; 09-27-2013 at 12:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Nice xmb for ps4

come on.. of course the ps4 will play mp3.

Was that a link to /APP_HOME I saw in the interface? I'm wondering how similar the layout of the PS4 in regards to files, boot sequence, etc. is similar to the PS3. There is already a lot of knowledge about how the PS3 works internally so if the PS4 is setup the same way, it MAY be easier (relatively) to crack. I guess we will have to wait to find out!

i think it's because it was a dev machine so like the dex ps3 have native /app_home, start think we can hack ps4 before release!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News