Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: VizionEck on PS4: First PlayStation 4 Gameplay Revealed

Sponsored Links
    Founder and Lead Developer Michael Armbrust shared a fresh PS4 gameplay video today spotlighting VizionEck on PlayStation 4 below.

To quote: I'm Michael Armbrust, the creator of VizionEck: a first-person shooter unlike any other. I've hinted aspects of the game, but now it's time to wipe away the mystery. I'm here today to reveal all and premiere the gameplay video.

VizionEck is a competitive first-person shooter, but its core mechanics have been rebuilt from the ground up. Spawning is different, weapons are different, cover is different, etc. This new and innovative gameplay is centered around VizionEck's art-style.

These cubes and mathematically exact outlines provide incredibly deep and competitive mechanics. Every situation can be approached in multiple ways, with no inherently bad choices.

Destroying enemies and surviving is generally good, but in VizionEck nothing is black and white. Even self-destruction has positive outcomes depending on the player's circumstances.

What you just witnessed was the beginning a 1V1V1V1 "Ranger VS Ranger" match. A detailed explanation of these mechanics and more can be found on [Register or Login to view links].

Also as stated at the end of the video, I'm happy to announce that VizionEck will be releasing exclusively on PlayStation 4 towards the end of 2014. In the meantime, you can follow [Register or Login to view links] on Twitter, like [Register or Login to view links], add [Register or Login to view links], etc.

In addition you can check out our [Register or Login to view links] and discuss the game on our [Register or Login to view links]. I'll be checking and updating these sites as development continues.

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is the most stupid game of ps4 !!! I hate you sony !

i'm back to xbox refund money now
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

back money.png  
    Last edited by neojared; 07-12-2014 at 04:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Don't hate SONY for this, hate game developers with a distorted sense of creativity. I hate "games" like this but I just don't pay attention to them and don't pay money for crap like this either.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News