Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: PlayStation 4 Developers Speak on DualShock 4 for PS4

Sponsored Links
    Sony SVP of Product Development Scott Rohde at Worldwide Studios America shared a video today spotlighting PlayStation 4 developers speaking on the upcoming DualShock 4 controller for the PS4 video game console.

Below are the details, as follows: We are incredibly excited about PlayStation 4, and we can't wait to share more features and details with you as we get closer to launch.

As you know, one of the first major reveals during PlayStation Meeting 2013 was the new DualShock 4 Wireless Controller.

Today, we're pleased to share a brand new video where developers discuss some of their favorite DualShock 4 features, what makes each feature unique and how it will make your gameplay experience much more dynamic.

Be sure to come back and visit for the latest news and updates.

Video: PlayStation 4 Developers Speak on DualShock 4 for PS4

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use your multitouch so you could be flicking, flicking things out (like my joystick).

I also like how they made developer input sound like an amazing feat.
    Last edited by SwordOfWar; 04-25-2013 at 08:21 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well done sony, looks promising.

While I have already been impressed with the Dualshock 4, I'm still more curious to see the design and other unannounced specs for the console unit itself in the near future.

It would be a great feature if you could use a stylus with the touchpad and add custom signatures to your system and games

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News