Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Diablo III on PS4 and PS3 - Sony Shares Exclusive Footage

Sponsored Links
    Sony Community Manager Lylirra shared some exclusive video footage today of Diablo III on PS4 and PS3 with details below!

To quote: Deep within [Register or Login to view links]'s secret underground game development compound, a team of modern day blacksmiths and alchemists has been hard at work reforging a legendary game experience for an all-new legion of heroes.

Once finished, this finely-tuned version of the bestselling Diablo III will transport PlayStation gamers to a dark and dangerous world of fast-paced action, thrilling adventure, and piles upon piles of epic loot.

Pour yourself a flagon of your favourite brew, kick up your boots, and feast your eyes on this Diablo III developer diary, part of PlayStation's ongoing "Conversations With Creators" series.

In this video, you'll hear from three of the developers behind Blizzard Entertainment's action role-playing epic: Production Director John Hight, Lead Designer Joshua Mosqueira, and Senior Designer Jason Bender.

Together, they'll explain how bringing the game to PS3 and PS4 has empowered them to viscerally transport players into the foreboding, demon-besieged world of Sanctuary by putting the action in the palms of their hands.

According to the team, the most critical component of the Diablo III experience on the PlayStation platform is the controller. That's where the player develops a relationship with the character on the screen. Blizzard developers believe that "control is king," so with Diablo III, that has translated to "the controller is king."

From a player's perspective, there's a fundamental difference between indirect control, with a mouse cursor, and direct control, which can be achieved with a PlayStation controller. In this video, they highlight key reasons why this method of interaction truly drives home the excitement offered by this genre-defining action role-playing game.

It's desperate times, and innocents have been caught between the forces of the High Heavens and the Burning Hells. If you'd like to learn more about how you can do your part to save humanity, visit the official Diablo III [Register or Login to view links] and interact with other heroes of Sanctuary on [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links].

To receive the Infernal Helm, an exclusive in-game item that grants an experience point boost to any character who wears it, [Register or Login to view links] Diablo III for PlayStation 3 today.

Video: Diablo III on PS4 and PS3 - Sony Shares Exclusive Footage

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    really looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about over this game, on my new ps4. LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ah, actually I bought this at launch for the PC, and was a little disappointed. I did struggle through to beat it on Inferno, I haven't played since. It is essentially built around an auction house designed to pay-to-win. Not sure how much things have improved in the last year.

It wasn't actually such a bad game for PC. I have completed it on all difficulty levels with magician spending 96h into it.

Of course, Inferno is impossible if you're alone.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News