Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS4 killed jailbreak. People are not going to upload a 100GB game nor download a 100GB game even so, a 2TB HDD can hold max 10-20games

Sponsored Links

Preordered PS4 :)

Sponsored Links
    I just preordered from Amazon.

Got the PS4, PS4 Eye Camera, Destiny (GAME) and Killzone: Shadow Fall (GAME).

I'll probably just get PS Plus digitally once I set the system up and off I go.

I was going to use Sony's online store since they have a better chance at sooner ship dates but they wouldn't let me preorder any of the games so decided to just go with Amazon.

Can't wait to see you all on Killzone/Destiny multiplayer in a few months.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Your lucky. I still need to go pre-order it and the camera with a few games. I already have years of plus ready :d

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its cool man. I hope I can preordered too. but I think my country not on Amazon cover area.

So I will still waiting PS4 available on my country.

When I ordered my PS4 from Gamestop they told me that if you want a second controller you need to pre-order that also because Sony will only be sending enough for pre-orders on launch day. There is a limited supply. Has anyone else been told this?

Yeah, I was told the same thing at Gamestop yesterday too when I pre-ordered.

PlayStation 4 / PS4 Box Contents and Headset Pictures Surface

Since the official Sony PlayStation 4 unveil, some pictures of the PS4 box contents and bundled headset have now surfaced.

Below are the details, from DualShockers.com (linked above) to quote: "We already know that the box of the PS4 will include the console, the DualShock 4, a HDMI cable, a mono headset, a power cord, an USB cord and the instructions.

What we didn’t yet know is how some of those components will look. Today the picture portrayed above has been floating on the internet. Is it the first picture or mock up of what will be inside the coveted PS4 box or a very well made fake?

Interestingly enough the USB cable seems to be a two meter one, at least making a visual comparison with an equivalent one I have at home, while the cable included in the PS3 was only one meter long. This might give some more leeway to those like me that like to play for extended sessions and prefer to have the controller plugged in.

Pushing the picture in question through some rather heavy enlarging on photoshop shows no real evident signs of alteration, but we weren’t able to confirm the validity of the source, so for now we’ll chalk it as a rumor. The headset looks a little cheap, but all in all it looks quite good, doesn’t it?

Update: The picture is confirmed as legit. It appeared on the [Register or Login to view links] together with a picture of the headset plugged into the DualShock 4, that you can see below."

More PlayStation 4 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

When it's coming to Brazil I will get one.

Same for me here at Argentina... the sad part is that it will cost around the triple here

i live in colombia and i pre-ordered the launch day bundle with a, here we are lucky that a single person could import easily, i only have to pay importing taxes 29% and shipping around us$50, so ill be getting it for about us $570 just 10 days after it launches.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News