Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Sony India Leaks Rumored PlayStation 4 / PS4 250 GB Retail Pricing

Sponsored Links
    Today GamingBolt.com (linked above) reports that [Register or Login to view links]'s Web site has apparently leaked the rumored PlayStation 4 / PS4 250 GB SKU retail pricing with details below.

To quote: "Sony India apparently updated (now removed) their Web site to reveal the pricing for the upcoming next generation PlayStation 4 console. It listed the console along with a 250 GB hard disk drive as retailing for 399 Euros.

Of course, a while later, they realized their slip up and proceeded to delete the information. Not before other sites could latch on to the info however (thanks NeoGAF), and report on it.

As it stands, this would validate rumours that the PlayStation 4 would be retailing for $400 to $500 dollars (with 399 Euros roughly translating into $513). While we doubt that the price in the United States would be that much, we’d be surprised if Sony priced the console lower than $400.

Of course, this hasn’t been officially announced by Sony worldwide - and they would at least use a platform like E3 2013 to announce the price of the device. So remain skeptical. It could very well have been a complete slip-up or just something completely wrong that couldn’t be removed quick enough."

Sony India Leaks Rumored PlayStation 4 / PS4 250 GB Retail Pricing

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3 was $600 when it came out. Why be surprised?

No. We already saw the official "4" close up over a black background
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps4-10-610x400.jpg  
    Last edited by mmanolos; 05-23-2013 at 12:18 AM Reason: Bad English

woow so cheap...

i guess its a day 1 buy for me

Buying it at day 1 seems legit, xbox one = crap

I love how its coming in time for Christmas. I have 2 young sons so my wife won't object to buying 2, because I tell her the kids will be freaks if we don't get them.

What Are You Most Looking Forward To?

With the super charge in power and ram, what are you looking forward to most, that will be possible with PS4?

I would like to see a massively detailed crowd in new Fifa games. With all that ram it must now be possible to have each spectator be individually controlled with algorithms, to give a much more organic and realistic stadium.

How quick it can be hacked

I bet it takes years, like ps3, if at all.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News