Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS4 System Software / Firmware Update 1.75 Incoming, Details

Sponsored Links
    Just a day after Sony released PS4 Firmware Update 1.74 they have now announced that PlayStation 4 System Software / Firmware Update 1.75 is incoming with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote via Twitter: PlayStation Europe

Coming soon: PS4 system software update 1.75 adds 3D Blu-ray film support. #4ThePlayers

As always, we will update this article with PlayStation 4 System Software / Firmware Update 1.75 download links and additional details when it arrives.

Update: According to Sony's North American PlayStation 4 [Register or Login to view links] account the PS4 1.75 update is slated for next week, to quote:

Coming next week: PS4 system software update 1.75 adds 3D Blu-ray film support. Woo-hoo!

Update #2: PS4 System Software / Firmware Update 1.75 is now available (linked above) with the following details from Sony Europe via Twitter: PS4 System Software 1.75 is now ready to download. Get downloading.!

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i guess releasing this and the previous update together was a task too hard for sony >.> a task too hard for sony >.>

Yes, i'm never happy >.>

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Weird that it was not done together with the last one or kept to include in their rumored big update.

I'm glad 3d support is coming

This is great! Another update with something I wont ever use.
    I hate the way they moved notifications to the left. Now they cover text and are in the way so you have to wait till it disappears before you can keep reading. On the right was great, thats where is always was on PS3 and it was there on PS4 so why move sides and make it annoying? Typical $ony.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News