Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS4 System Software / Firmware Update 1.52 Incoming, Details

Sponsored Links
    Following up on their previous PlayStation 4 update, PS3 Firmware 4.53 and PS Vita Firmware 3.01, today Sony announced that their security patching rampage is continuing with PS4 System Software update 1.52 incoming.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote from their PlayStation Twitter account: PS4 system update 1.52 coming soon, improves system software stability. Protip: Enable Auto Downloads and leave your PS4 in standby mode!

As always, we will update this article with additional details as they become available!

PS4 System Software / Firmware Update 1.52 Incoming, Details

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cool?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not cool, anyway i can't see the 1.52 anywhere.. is it still in delevopement or what? o.O

Ok, sony, its time to add wireless headset compatibility... both models. Have to say "please"?...

hopefully they will enable the ps3 wireless headset. yeah right. that p.o.s that came with the console is a joke. i've been using my vita one but i'd much prefer to be using my ps3 one

I upgraded 1.52 from PS4 menu. Btw noob question. If PS4 hacked is this compatible with 1.52 or new upgrades ?

The Firmware should have no affect if the ps4 gets hacked, only if Sony updates a patch firmware if it gets hacked cuz they would not know what to patch before the hack.

they only implemented the autodownload function

as we knew, that the PS3 FIRST key between firmware and console can not be change by Sony.

I wish to be able to do jailbreak as soon as possible.

thank you

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News