Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The sooner the better.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope the date is real. Really want to get my hands on one.

Sponsored Links

PS4 Dev: PlayStation 4 System Rumored to Launch in November

Sponsored Links
    Contrary to the previous rumor, today a Tiny Brains PS4 developer stated that the PlayStation 4 system will be launching in November, 2013.

Below are the details, to quote: If you’ve never heard of Tiny Brains before, it’s an upcoming title from Spearhead Games (made from ex-EA, Ubisoft, and Eidos devs) for the Xbox Live Arcade, PC, and PlayStation 4.

In a press release issued today showing off that Tiny Brains will be playable at PAX Prime, they also revealed that it would be released as “a PlayStation 4 launch title in November.” They later continued by saying, “However, PAX Prime attendees won’t have to wait until November to get their hands on PS4 controllers and play Tiny Brains: they can try a demo at the show in booth 6305.”

Before you take this as confirmation that the PlayStation 4 will launch in November (I’m still hoping for a shocking October launch), this could be them just taking previous launch history and guessing when the PlayStation 4 is releasing. Or maybe they know something we don’t and it’s true. Either way, we’ll just have to wait and see if anything happens at gamescom starting on Monday.

Update: Spearhead has told us: “We have no special knowledge of the launch timing for the PlayStation 4, and the reference to November in our press release was our own guess, based on the past.”

PS4 Dev: PlayStation 4 System Rumored to Launch in November

More PlayStation 4 News...

That's great in all but I'll wait for the second batch of consoles to come out or have plenty of games I like, because nothing is worse then buying a new system and your favorite games aren't made yet you know lol.

If they could push it out in October they could really hit Microsoft with another big blow. They could grab a lot of on the fence gamers, who were put out by Microsofts earlier mistakes.

Your right they should do that but you know it also comes with a price when you are in a hurry consoles have glitches.

That's why I'm not in a hurry to get it even though the graphics alone makes my mouth water lol

End November is my humble guess, by mid December latest my personal wish to get it together with FF IV and also ready for the release of FF XIV on PS4 ... Either way - we'll all see soon.

Honestly at this point PS4 doesn't even need to launch before Xbone - MS has made it so PS4 is the winner by default by not launching in most of Europe and all of Asia this year, while Sony plans a global launch.

Sony Confirms PS4 / PlayStation 4 Release Plan Reveal at Gamescom

After several recent rumors on the PS4 release date, today Sony has officially confirmed that their release plans for PlayStation 4 will be revealed at Gamescom 2013 at 18:00 BST (around 1PM EST) on August 20, 2013.

Below are the details, to quote: "For one week in August 2013, the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany becomes the centre of the gaming universe as the world's biggest publishers and developers invite you to check out the games that will light up the rest of the year and beyond.

We'll kick off the show at 18:00 BST on 20 August 2013 with a briefing to media on our release plans for PlayStation 4, as well as updates on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

Once the Koelnmesse opens its doors to the public, PS4 leads the way as gamers get to try out the next generation in console gaming for the first time, and there's plenty to get excited about on PS3 and PS Vita too."

For those interested, here is how you can view the event:
    • Watch our press conference live at [Register or Login to view links] (or [Register or Login to view links] or [Register or Login to view links]).
    • Get daily updates from the team at [Register or Login to view links].
    • Go behind the scenes with us at [Register or Login to view links].
    • Watch the latest trailers and videos on our official YouTube channel at [Register or Login to view links].
    • Visit [Register or Login to view links] for details on all the gamescom 2013 fun events, conversation and activities in the PlayStation Community.

More PlayStation 4 News...

its definitely October or November

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News