Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PS4 JailBreak Video by Hishamage Demos PlayStation 4 Debug Settings

Sponsored Links
    Following up on Sony's recent PS4 Firmware 1.75 update, today PlayStation 4 developer Hisham Baig (aka hishamage) shared what he calls a PS4 JailBreak video which simply demonstrates some of the PlayStation 4 Debug Settings and Menus below with pictures by SGK.

To recap, this footage comes following the PlayStation 4 Dev Kit System Update 1.72 Screenshots leak, PS4 TestKits Generation 2 Firmware leak, PS4 Jailbreak Files / PS4 Jailbreaking (with OrbisOS 0day) rumor and since the PS4 SDK & PS Vita Test Kit Activation Time Extended Screens surfaced previously.

From his Facebook account ([Register or Login to view links]) to quote:

JAILBROKEN PS4 ON 1.75 FW! COMPLETED! DON'T ASK FOR RELEASE CAUSE THERE WON'T BE ONE!

HERE IT IS! JAILBROKEN PS4 VIDEO!

Finally, from REIZA72 via OpenModding (linked above), roughly translated:

[PS4/PROBABLE FAKE] - Jailbreak Firmware 1.75!

Hisham Baig from his Facebook profile has released 4 pictures truly amazing. The photos show the Package Installer and some features of Debug on PS4. Jailbreak for FW version is 1.75.

Among the many features are visible even "Fake SavaData Owner" which allows the use of Bailouts of any user. No release for now and do not know if there will be.

More PlayStation 4 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

2vwgqpz.jpg   6sam13.jpg   10390070_10203811209548027_6409952999040975435_n.jpg   10406374_10203811209108016_1324176071690870422_n.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not real in my opinion. Read some of his other tweets where he is trying to sell stuff.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    have anyone seriously fell for a developers / maybe even koisk ps4 console

theres nothing there to say its hacked unless its running homebrew apps that are unsigned and if you fall for this junk your not smart.

it been almost 1 year theres no way they have this thing hacked if they don't even have the rest of the damn ps3s unlocked to be hacked.

this is demo mode

oh my god i dont belived!!!

Wow! This is amazing! I can't belive it. Thanks to Hackers and Developers. You all are the Non-Stopable.

fake and as always a lot of 1 post users bumping his threads.

If this were true, then it seems we have another egohot/mathieulh on our hands

As soon as they say "I will never release it" is PROOF its fake.

Whats the difference between not releasing something and an actual fake? nothing so this is fake as he said it himself.

Wells from my opinion there is 2 way: 1 - it's a fake and always someone want notorius

2 - he really JB ps4 and he want to see if the JB work with future Fw release or simply have scare from $ony.

make your choice!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News