Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS4 Firmware Update Incoming, User Interface Improvement Rumored

Sponsored Links
    Today PlayStation 4 industry insider Tidux [Register or Login to view links] that a PS4 Firmware update is incoming which reportedly will improve the User Interface with details below.

To quote: Well known industry insider, Tidux has teased some interesting update coming to PlayStation 4 in few days time. Via Twitter, Tidux hinted a brand new firmware for PlayStation 4 and also revealed some around Sony are indeed working on User Interface improvement for PlayStation 4.

When Tidux was asked, whether or not Sony's Tech support working on fan requested User Interface improvement? He replied: "Over 100 people working on the UI"

He later on hinted new PlayStation 4 firmware in testing phase: "All this testing is blowing my mind! #welcometothefuture #jit9 #fw* #PS4"

Tidux has a pretty solid track record of leaking information way before its official announcement, but still we advice our readers to wait for some official word from Sony on PS4 User Interface improvement and new firmware.

PS4 Firmware Update Incoming, User Interface Improvement Rumored

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please please please media player function.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cool, my little brother has a PS4 so I get to check it out once in a while. Didn't really see any shortcommings to the UI and I quite like it. But then again I haven't used it a lot. I'm really curious to how it will look.

Quote Originally Posted by Natepig View Post
    Please please please media player function.
    I HIGHLY agree. I would love utilize my media again (Photo, Video & Music) the way it was simply enjoyed on the PS3. I know the xmb on the PS4 is different from the PS3 but it STILL would be nice to have the option to themes and wallpapers as well.

Sounds great. Would love more control over grouping icons or rearranging them.

I can't wait until they release all of the new features, so far the ps4 has been simply phenomenal.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News