Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by drphuz View Post
    This is gonna be fun. ReactPSN all the way baby. Something tells me we will pwn this way faster than ps3. Any one try qa button combo yet? Hmmmm?
    no because i'm probably not going to be getting a ps4 for several months and and money being an issue and what have you.. Yeah ReActPSN!!

this is (hopefully) going to be the first big exploit on the ps4.. i'm laughing just thinking about it. and yes it's a damn shame we cannot do anything about those activation protocalls (yet) hmm i might get this: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135252 just as soon as i get the ps4... oh poor sony you might have to make a slim model!

actually i'm sure something has happened already.. with the activation protocalls. (for activating a disc) basically being a psn game on disc means they did it to control us...
    Last edited by B7U3 C50SS; 11-15-2013 at 12:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Will the ps4 be hacked at some point?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nah.. even you have game dumps of the game.. there is no way you can play it.. unless there will be a CFW for ps4. even vita games can be downloaded too.

wow ps4

Quote Originally Posted by drphuz View Post
    This is gonna be fun. ReactPSN all the way baby. Something tells me we will pwn this way faster than ps3. Any one try qa button combo yet? Hmmmm?
    In my opinion... This is what $ony is looking for... they want to sell 200 millions of console like before not just 80 milion or little more like PS3 because of protections.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray1059 View Post
    nah.. even you have game dumps of the game.. there is no way you can play it.. unless there will be a CFW for ps4. even vita games can be downloaded too.
    cartridge Vita games dumped ?? and can be downloaded ??? where ?? I didn't see a dump nowhere...
    Last edited by Siggy12; 11-15-2013 at 04:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's just a matter of time. If it's man made it can be reversed engineered.

i have 2 ps4s havent even opened them up yet, wondering if some kind of mod will be available, is there anything i can do to help out the scene, let me know

babyjoe00069 first of all congrats for your new purchase... then just enjoy your 2 new PS4 consoles , I think is impossible nowdays already play backup on PS4 just let pass at least one year and see.

thanks, an yeah i was thinking of just keeping one in the box for that 1 day where they say if you are on low firmware... you can do this lol, then bam i open it

Interesting stuff is already happening... good.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News