Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

InFamous: Second Son PS4 - Watch the New PlayStation 4 Trailer

Sponsored Links
    Today Brian Fleming at Sucker Punch Productions shared a new InFamous: Second Son PS4 / PlayStation 4 trailer video below!

To quote: So are you excited for E3? All of us at Sucker Punch are, as we've just put the finishing touches on our first LIVE gameplay demo we'll be showing off in the PlayStation booth, and our latest trailer unveiled tonight at the press conference.

The new trailer introduces Delsin Rowe's older brother, Reggie, who will accompany Delsin on his journey in Seattle.

Reggie is voiced by Travis Willingham, who interestingly is close friends in real life with Troy Baker, the voice actor for Delsin. You'll get a glimpse into Delsin and Reggie's relationship, and also see how much fun Delsin has being a superhuman, especially when using his awesome Orbital Drop maneuver shown at the end of the trailer.

Underneath the hood, we've been hard at work making use of the power of PS4 to bring Seattle and the superhuman experience to life, with everything from real-time reflections on the water to some amazing effects for Delsin's smoke powers.

But don't take our word for it; check out the trailer and come by the inFAMOUS Second Son Experience Chamber in the PlayStation Booth to see the live gameplay demo in person. Who knows, you might even run into me giving the demo. Enjoy!

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This game looked so damn good. Lots of character in the ... characters. Funny conversations etc. Must have game. It will improve so much on infamous 2 now with the graphics power available.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I loved the 1st Infamous (It was actually my first ps3 game because I got my first ps3 with the bundle that included 2 games about 5 years ago

I am most likely getting this and hopefully they port it to the Vita. I believe the Vita deserves this game on it (other than remote play with PS4)

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News