Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

How to Nearly Double Your DualShock 4 (DS4) PS4 Controller Charge Life

Sponsored Links
    Today scooby609 reports that he nearly doubled the charge life of his DualShock 4 (DS4) PS4 controller simply by replacing the battery pack with an [Register or Login to view links] DualShock 3 (DS3) battery pack.

Below are the details, to quote: The battery in the DS4 is a 3.65V 1000mAh battery.

The aftermarket DS3 batteries fit perfectly in the DS4 with no modding required!

One I got is a 3.7v 1800mAh battery (the mAh rating is the charge life rating) it cost me under $9 shipped!

I have gone from around 8hrs per charge to nearly 14hrs per charge with the new battery!

How to Nearly Double Your DualShock 4 (DS4) PS4 Controller Charge Life

More PlayStation 4 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Intresting. So the battery connector is the same as in the dualshock 3 i presume

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Problem with those cheap china bateries is that they tend to loose the max capacity quickly and will last much less cycles than original ones ...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wish we could jam some Eneloops in there.

If you look on ebay they have 3.7v 2000mah betteries you can buy for about 9$ each that are listed as DS4 compatible from China/Hong Kong.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News