Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Zipper Interactive Announces MAG 2.0 for PS3 is Coming Soon

Sponsored Links
    Today Zipper Interactive's Jeremy Dunham has announced that MAG 2.0 for PS3 is coming soon, as follows:

Everyone here at Zipper Interactive is extremely proud to announce that our next downloadable MAG update, MAG 2.0, is not only our biggest and most important patch yet, but also one that's less than a month away!

That's right! All the feedback and suggestions you've made from countless hours spent playing our new MAG Beta program will pay off in the retail version of MAG in a very big way. We're calling it "MAG 2.0? for a reason and it's because of the sheer number of fantastic new additions, including:

- PlayStation Move support
    - An increased level cap that goes to level 70
    - A revamped Skill Tree that allows for the deepest character customization and specialization ever found in a first-person shooter
    - A brand-new in-game economy that lets you earn credits to spend on weapons and items from the also-new "Supply Depot"
    - Our useful "Clan Deploy" feature that enables clan leaders and officers to queue up to 128 of their fellow clan members into a single game
    - A "MAG News" page that brings players up to date on all the latest happenings the moment they log in
    - A multitude of updates that refine existing weapons, maps, and vehicles
    - Important bug fixes and other enhancements that streamline the overall experience

We'll have specifics as to what else is in the MAG 2.0 patch as we near its release. Oh, and before we go, don't forget to keep an eye out for additional news in the near future regarding our next DLC pack, which includes our upcoming Escalation game-type and nine all-new weapons.

We hope that you're just as excited to get your hands on MAG 2.0 as we are to give it to you, and we'll see you again real soon!

Zipper Interactive Announces MAG 2.0 for PS3 is Coming Soon

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, damn this means I may have to upgrade.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope you can now shoot through cardboard..

Wow cardboard.. I do know for a fact you can shoot through the tents been that way since the first beta.

Yah New guns humm seems to me that it all zipper has really done for mag . Both DLC will be dead like the first DLC I promise that. No real maps and now they want to make DOM Faction-Neutral, Which I feel is ripping the game a part.

As for them makeing 128 player groups we've been doing that sine beta and after beta through a exploit so really if you think about it all thier really giving the user is more GUNS.

Is that something to be excited about ? I think not I remember when the SMG was able to snipe out snipers. Keep in mind MAG lost over 90% of it users with in 2 months from release. every Que had more then 4k users in every PMC and on every game mode now go look you'll see its drop really badly.

However I can say one good thing at lease MAG is Still alive when APB "Realtime worlds" released APB in June 29 2010 and last night shut all the servers down. Another EA game bits it hard

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News