Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well i gave this a try using this guide and got everything on and running. But when in the menu the sixaxis doesn't work properly only the ps button to quit, and i can't get roms to show up either.

Also i can't get back into ydl os after installing. I tried logging in and typing startx but it comes up with an error.
    However i managed to loginto ps3 using WinSCP and send roms to it but still no look after a refreshing the rom list.

Has anyone had this working yet?

craig

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For just a linux front-end, this looks really good, really sleek, with some custom rom previews in the video it would look great, I like how everything is pre-configured like DS3 driver, graphic tweaks for emus and acceleration. Nice job!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey ZeroJay, are you interested in porting this to GameOS, once we have the possibility?

Hiya, thanks for this i'm using it now its great, how can i change the thing so it will boot my roms from dvdr, i don't have much space on ps3 for all the stuff i want,

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Raze1988 View Post
    Hey ZeroJay, are you interested in porting this to GameOS, once we have the possibility?
    Believe it or not, I'm not actually a programmer, so I couldn't anyways.

I would recommend you guys wait for v0.51 before installing because it fixes a few problems that will keep you from tearing your eyeballs out.

Zerojay and I are close and i must say, that i been begging him to see if he can get it to work in Ubuntu and its a no go.

Quote Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
    Believe it or not, I'm not actually a programmer, so I couldn't anyways.

I would recommend you guys wait for v0.51 before installing because it fixes a few problems that will keep you from tearing your eyeballs out.
    how did you create a front end if you are not a programmer?

had to reinstall linux, installed this again but it doesnt auto open? cant get the software running, any ideas? i did extract in windows and not decompress in linux, would that be the reason why?

Quote Originally Posted by cmccmc View Post
    how did you create a front end if you are not a programmer?
    I believe he means he didn't actually code the emulators it installs, he just wrote the bash shell script used for the frontend to them.

Just found out i FORGOT to create a partition for OtherOS... aaaAAAAHHhhhh!

damn backup gonna take forever AGAIN!!!

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News