Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm really glad you posted this, it looks like a great project. I'd install it myself, but I'm worried about it taking over my linux install a little more than I'd like; however, it's easy to recommend to just about everyone else.

Best part is he's planning on adding Dosbox soon. Last I tried it on linux about all I got from it was about 386-25 performance, but that was without any special scaling help on an old version of Dosbox. If it gets to mid-Pentium 1 level performance I'd be deliriously happy.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    So does this completely override YDL? Or can you still use YDL as before?

In other words, are you stuck using only the emulator or can you still use the linux OS?

Any input would be great, either way this looks great, if its emulator only i'd just dual boot regular linux/this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It must work on ubuntu too... I will try it on ubuntu 9.10.

I have ubuntu 9.10 too... please let us know if it works on ubuntu 9.10.

I have ubuntu 9.04. This should work on that right? I just don't want to kill off 3.8GB of my monthly data.

Lightbulb

i see a neogeo is listed in the avaliable emulators in the video. i wonder if it would be possible to write a dreamscast emu now that the rsx is opened up with the exploit.

is it possible to make this ZeroGame in a "portable" version, like pdaxrom mame??

Doesn't seem to work with Ubuntu 9.04.

Hopefully the creator will release a standalone Zerogame installer with the required files so I wont have to download a 3.8GB OS for a 18MB Emulator.
    Last edited by xelasha; 02-15-2010 at 10:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by xelasha View Post
    Doesn't seem to work with Ubuntu 9.04.

Hopefully the creator will release a standalone Zerogame installer with the required files so I wont have to download a 3.8GB OS for a 18MB Emulator.
    Sorry, I had to standardize on one platform or else I would never be able to get this all off the ground and running. I *did* release a standalone installer, but it needs to be used with YDL.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper2122 View Post
    It means you need a high definition television not an sdtv or regular, and once 480i is supported i will gladly use this.
    Right now, we need to run in high def modes, though I am pushing for 480i support. The main thing blocker for that at the moment is just not having a 480i version of the main theme.. and at that size, it's not a matter of scaling down the HD versions... it's really redoing it so that people on 480i can get the best experience they can. But on the technical side of things, almost everything's already in place to support SDTVs.
    Quote Originally Posted by dborghi View Post
    is it possible to make this ZeroGame in a "portable" version, like pdaxrom mame??
    There's no reason why it can't happen. I just don't personally know much about how pdaxrom works.
    Last edited by zerojay; 02-15-2010 at 10:29 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News