Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I might take on for the team and buy it... but i'm still cautious whether it would work and the problems it would cause later on.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The fact that $ony DRM encrypts your gamesaves is absolutely criminal. You should have the freedom to use your game saves on any console and any profile without limitation. It is fundamentally YOUR data. You are the one who put 40+ hours into that game, and it is rotten on an unprecedented scale that $ony tells you you can't load that save on another console you own, or share it with the internet. Of course our corrupt government and courts don't care about your rights and let the corporations trample us consumers, while painting anyone who dares question this lack of freedom as "pirates".

This product will hopefully put a little bit of OUR data back in our hands. I wouldn't be too upset about the yearly fee, since I would expect $ony to block this within 6 months.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That sucks...

Here's the manual, if anyone is interested: [Register or Login to view links]

It seems at first like this is more for video conversion (wholly useless with a media server)... I'd say, having wasted the money on it myself, that this is more or less useless... it just imports saves (from the xploder website only?)... Some of which you have to PAY for?! GeeZUZ...

No P.A.R.-style stuff, no manual code input, no codes at all, actually. Just savegame transference. Don't exactly know what I was hoping for, but this certainly wasn't it.

Waste of fifteen bucks. Let it be known.

It doesn't allow 'editing' saves or 'cheats' in the conventional sense, only using other peoples saves with unlocked saves available to download.

Wow thats it? Then ya its useless. Why would I give a shit about a save file???... How is a save file a cheat? lol

They have a save for Uncharted 3 which is at 100% completion, a play time of 21 minutes, and a hundred-some treasures collected. If the software would properly detect my USB drive... it thinks it's the D drive, but that's just one of several HDDs in my tower... No options to change the file paths. I'd talk to their "support" people, if I was willing to put that much effort into it. But 1Panic is right, save files as "cheats" is total crap.

Just reassign the drive letters while you're using it. A rubbish workaround I know, but it will work

Quote Originally Posted by Natepig View Post
    If this is not endorsed by Sony then it is very strange that they can tamper with game saves on newer firmwares. I obviously hope that its reversed!
    No cheat device is ever endorsed by the company that makes the console.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    It doesn't allow 'editing' saves or 'cheats' in the conventional sense, only using other peoples saves with unlocked saves available to download.
    well this is about as much use as a chocolate coffee cup.

would have been great if it allowed the user to "edit" there saves and then revert when they have got passed a stage they couldn't do with out cheating.

if a save has a god mode enabled, there is no way to turn it off mid game. they are just trying to make money out of other peoples hard work.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News