Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

XCM PS3 Rumble Joystick & K.O. Gear Arrive, Cross Fire Ships!

Sponsored Links
    Today we received word from folks over at [Register or Login to view links] of the following PS3-related product updates:

To begin, their PS3 [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links] have just arrived and will be available soon... details on each below.

The [Register or Login to view links] which allows you to connect a PS3 Controller to your XBox 360 console has also been released today and is shipping.

XCM PS3 Rumble Joystick

- Built in Rumble function.(world first Rumble joystick compatible with PS3? console)
    - 4 Memory Buttons - Program upto 20 button and joystick movement combos to a single button to pull off devastating moves at will!
    - Independent Rapid Fire / Turbo Modes Built In - Just flip the switch of the button you want to enable rapid fire for and its done.
    - LED buttons
    - Plug and Play - Just plug the joystick into your PS3? console via the USB port and you are all set.
    - 2 at the Same Time - Just in case you are kind enough to allow someone else to use one at the same time, you can plug 2 of these into the same PS3? console and use them both to battle each other!
    - Compatible with all PS3? consoles
    - Can be used on xbox 360 console if using with XCM Cross fire converter.

XCM K.O. Gear

- Compatible with all PS 3? consoles and models.
    - Plug and play
    - Support Rumble
    - Built in Combo attack function on 5 Memory Buttons - Program upto 20 button combos to a single button to pull off devastating moves at will!
    - Enables Rapid Fire / Turbo on Wired Xbox 360?, Original Xbox? and PS 3? controllers when connected to your PS 3? console.
    - Support PS3? sixaxis games
    - Supports 2 stick analog tilt functionality of the Xbox 360? controller on the PS 3?
    - User controller Rapid Fire / Turbo firing rates (High Speed, Medium Speed, Off)
    - Support wired Xbox 360? controller,PS 3? controller and Original Xbox? controller on PS 3? console.

XCM Cross Fire Converter

- Use your Playstation 3? controller on your Xbox 360? console.
    - Enables Rapid Fire / Turbo on Wired Xbox 360? and Original Xbox? controllers when connected to your Xbox 360? console.
    - Supports 2 stick analog tilt functionality of the PS3? controller on the Xbox 360?.
    - User controller Rapid Fire / Turbo firing rates (High Speed, Medium Speed, Off)
    - Must be used in conjunction with a Wired Xbox 360? controller.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

;[

Sponsored Links
    its very very sad that actually there are people who uses these thing and claim themselfs "gosus" or just "goog players". For my anyone who cant play and make combos, specials, counters etc.

with the regular pad of ps3 or 360 and have to use such a devices to actually win any fights its just noob with no brain ... and dont have anything against arcade sticks - a lot of us played a lot of games on them in arcade shops and spend tons of money - arcade sticks are good but the thing in this particulary one (and ima fraid ive seen more stuff like this) is the macro recorder for combos etc and it sucks .... if u cant learn how to play and getting your ass whoped all the time try to learn harder or just quit playing and find other games to play...

cheers every1
    Last edited by PS3 News; 04-10-2009 at 02:09 PM Reason: Removed foul language

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This isn't something I would want unless I wanted to just mess around for fun. I can see the Idea behind having an automated controller, I use to have one on the super NES, and it wasnt as much of a tool thing to me the most I got out of it was a laugh or two with certain games I wanted to automate another player or just set the controller down as the game is taken over by a automated controller that spams punches and kicks to any incomming enemies.

So I would have to agree this is for any pro player just for some fun if you have a huge library of games and have already played them to fullest maybe you could go back and automate somethings, sounds silly but thats the whole idea.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News