Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

XCM Cross Battle Adapter PLUS for PlayStation 3 Announced!

Sponsored Links
    A few months back we reported on the XCM Cross Battle Adapter along with a video of it in action.

Today, the folks over at [Register or Login to view links] sent word of their latest version, the [Register or Login to view links] for PlayStation 3.

For those who don't already know, the XCM Cross Battle Adapter allows you to connect your XBox 360 wired controller to your PS3 console for use with PS3 games.

Below are some pics of it, and as indicated the PLUS version now supports rumble and is compatible with all PS3 consoles!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I guess this is not working with 360 wireless pad + USB dongle (the one for pc) ? Would need some drivers to XB adapter ?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

WTF??

Sponsored Links
    Why on earth would someone use this?? I prefer the Sixaxis to the XBox controller any day!

Why would I trade my wireless for a wired device?? Why would I trade a sleek black finish (smaller and better looking) for a clunky one? Why would I trade a perfect D-PAD for a faulty one??

ANSWER: NO CLUE!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    one simple word: TRIGGERS

hopefully SONY will start from scratch its next controller for this one is way past its prime.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News