Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.0 for PlayStation 3 Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Today we received word from the folks over at [Register or Login to view links] that their new [Register or Login to view links] for PlayStation 3 has arrived.

For those who aren't already familiar with it, the XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.0 allows you to connect your XBox 360 wired controller to your PS3 console for use with PS3 games.

Some pictures are available below, and to quote from their page:

"The XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.0 is built with a new function for swapping the controller's triggers and bumpers. You can also swap the functions of A,B,X,Y buttons (Example: Set the function of A button to the X button or set the function of B button to the Y button, etc) and swap the functions of 2 analog sticks as well!

The PS3 SixAxis mode and Rumble function are also supported. The best adapter in the industry just got better!"

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    I know in this article it says you need a wired controller, but is there any way to use wireless controllers?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Seems to be a nice toy ^^ perhaps I'll try it out

From what I've heard it doesn't work with a wireless controller (hence it saying wired in the article), hopefully 3.0 has it ^_^

I also heard that, was thinking of getting it till I read specs.

yay 4 controlllers

so with this can i use 4 controllers now on my ps3

-2 ps3 controllers
    -2 xbox 360 controllers

in the final part im reading that someone posted that they were using wireless controller is that true becuase i would really like to play super sonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars (love that game).

i could do with this. do they make one the other way round as i never have enough controllers to play ps3 or xbox360.. would be good if they do

I think the only problems of the dualshock if compared with the 360 controller are the triggers and the position of the analog sticks.
    I've solved the first problem by buying those plastic trigger prothesis they sell on ebay (triggers work way better now) but when i play an fps my thumbs always hit each other when I use analog sticks, and my hands are not that big.

to me i cant see myself ever using this because i have loved the Playstation joystick since the PS1 and I don't know how it could get any better. But to each their own..

The name Cross Battle Adapter would make you think this lets you use 360 controllers on PS3 and PS3 controllers on 360. That type of adapter would be nice.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News