Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Wifi in linux?

Sponsored Links

Wifi in linux?

Sponsored Links
    Been a while since I gave Linux a run and right now its not installed on my ps3. Thinking in making ps3 a web server for testing out pages and pretty much to gain experience in php, mysql and what not. My routers pretty far away from ps3 so was wondering if wifi is enabled in any recent update.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sure is. Mine is Wireless. Can't remember exactly how i did it however, i do remember it being a bit of a headache. Search around the forums. I'm sure you'll find what you need.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by lando786 View Post
    Been a while since I gave Linux a run and right now its not installed on my ps3. Thinking in making ps3 a web server for testing out pages and pretty much to gain experience in php, mysql and what not. My routers pretty far away from ps3 so was wondering if wifi is enabled in any recent update.
    Try one of these threads as it might have some info on it, i used the search button and those are the threads that will have some info, and please use the search button first to see if any info is available first before starting a new thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by Starlight; 08-16-2007 at 03:42 AM Reason: link was not working

Sorry bout that Starlight. Been pretty lazy lately heh. Anyways Glad to hear this feature is included. Now to install linux with apache and php to start messing around with web site creation.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News