Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

White PS3 Coming To America

Sponsored Links
    Some filings over on the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) Web site have revealed that Sony plan to manufacture the white, 40GB PS3 for the American market.

The first filings were made in October of last year, but were initially withheld from the public at Sony's request, so as to "avoid premature release of sensitive information prior to marketing or release of this product to the public".

The filings are, however, now clearly visible on the FCC's site, including pics of the Commission's testing rig and Sony's declaration that the white PS3 will be manufactured according to FCC regulations. Now all we need is a release date, and we're all set.

[Register or Login to view links]

Great news for people that want something else other than the standard black! A sleek, white system might be just what the doctor ordered for people looking to jump on the Playstation 3 Train. Let's just hope this announcement will soon go hand-in-hand with the $299 price drop.

White PS3 Coming To America

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome find. I think the PS3 being white would looks slick next to a wii and a 360. Also would hide a lot of the dust that the black one shows. The price drop hurts after shelling out $400 last month for mine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you think this will come to the EU. it would be great if it did, i am getting so sick of black it reminds me of death.
    if not i could spay paint it myself.

Woohoo, can hardly wait for it.

Unfortunately, this was only a rumor, check the updated news:

[Register or Login to view links]

Yeah, I saw that. I hope they change their mind. I don't see why they have to always keep things like that localized in Japan. It's not like the most fans are in Japan. They should respect everyone equally.

Why are they only offering this in the 40gb?

Because they're chucking the 80GB and 20GB everywhere else. It seems the 40GB is the least expensive system for them to make, and seems to be selling very well.

why why why does the uk always get stuff last =[

Thumbs Down ??

so if im to understand they are only going to be releasing this in a 40gb SKU that sucks...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News