Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Watch the Sony CES 2010 Press Conference Streaming Live!

Sponsored Links
    This year Sony is streaming their CES International 2010 press conference live on the Internet at 4:15 p.m. PST Wednesday, January 6th (today).

For those unaware, the [Register or Login to view links] is the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow. It features 2,700 exhibitors, including companies who manufacture products or provide services for the audio, digital imaging, home theater, wireless, content, and gaming markets.

The press conference will be streamed live by [Register or Login to view links] as well as on [Register or Login to view links].

To quote: "Sony is set to debut many new products during the show, and with these live feeds you will be right there with us enjoying the debut of these new items.

Expect to see Sony all stars Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Sir Howard Stringer, and Stan Glasgow, President and Chief Operating Officer of Sony Electronics USA amongst others enthusiastically show off their product line for 2010."

Watch the Sony CES 2010 Press Conference Streaming Live!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thx... what's the time CET

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does anyone know a german site which will stream it ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could you please confirm the GMT time as I live in the United Kingdom and am planning on watching the conference.

It will be at 00:15 GMT, Pacific Time Zone = GMT -8

any rumors, if $ony is going to announce anything regarding PS3 tonight?

I wonder what cool stuff they will announce..

I expect them to unveil their Motion Controller price and date since RE5 Alternative with Motion Controls is coming out in March.

Quote Originally Posted by otarumx View Post
    I expect them to unveil their Motion Controller price and date since RE5 Alternative with Motion Controls is coming out in March.
    Unfortunately, nothing of the Motion Controller was mentioned in their conference. For the most part, the conference featured pushing 3D content, Bravia TVs, Bloggies, PowerShot cameras, and PSN capabilities to more than just the PS3 and PSP.

Please tell me I missed the good part and that the only mention of PS3 was not how the PSN can be used by everything now...

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News