Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsqueege View Post
    Please tell me I missed the good part and that the only mention of PS3 was not how the PSN can be used by everything now...
    I'm sorry to say, but there was almost nothing worthwhile mentioned of the PS3 in this conference, unfortunately. Other than what you said, I believe the only other PS3 reference was that it will be able to view 3D content with just a firmware upgrade (which is something that was mentioned a little while back). Oh, they also showed Nigel (a famous photographer) and two women watching video of a 3D Super StarDust HD on one of their Bravia screens, but nothing was really mentioned about 3D games specifically.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Aparently CES is not a very important convention for the Playstation Brand.. we will have to wait for a Motion Controller announcement later in the year then.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by otarumx View Post
    Aparently CES is not a very important convention for the Playstation Brand we will have to wait for a Motion Controller announcement later in the year then.
    Typically, Sony's keynote is usually less than awesome. The most exciting stuff happens during the convention where people roam around to Sony's booths. For example, last year at CES 2009, more footage was shown for Killzone 2 and InFamous. We can only hope that something interesting is shown on the floor this year.

Oh yeah, they also said that they are going to start making SD memory cards.. Maybe they are giving up on the memory sticks.
    I thought it was funny when Nigel said he would be in trouble is Sony made a magnum detector.

I think it was a Zoolander reference-if it wasn't forgive me because I don't watch the America's Top Model.
    He paused waiting for people to laugh and no one got it...

I thought the joke was funny, but the fact that no one laughed and there was an awkward silence made it so much funnier.
    Last edited by Poopsqueege; 01-07-2010 at 01:23 AM

Will all this CES video event stuff be available for download once it's all finished ?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News