Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Watch The Latest Starhawk Trailer on Facebook, Get Free PS3 DLC

Sponsored Links
    SCEA Product Marketing Manager Chuck Lacson has announced today that fans can watch the latest Starhawk video trailer on Facebook and get free PS3 DLC to boot.

To quote: You may have noticed how our past trailers have focused on the things that make Starhawk so much fun to play.

[Register or Login to view links] was all about the fun of building a base and defending it against attack. [Register or Login to view links] gave people a taste of what you can drive and pilot in-game.

Our latest trailer is all about the fun of teamwork, it's called "Build Your Team" and it's [Register or Login to view links].

Just click [Register or Login to view links] to give it a view. You may recognize some familiar faces. Very familiar.

For those of you who have tried Starhawk already, you know that skills can get you far, but teamwork can get you further. The game becomes something completely different when you play with your friends and start working together. That's what our latest trailer is about. It also stars an "interesting" cast of characters.

FREE DLC!

As a bonus, everyone who watches the latest trailer can get a voucher for a special Starhawk Multiplayer skin that will be available at the launch of the game! (North America only, one per each Facebook account)

May 8th launch day is less than a month away, so be sure to pre-order your copy. Don't forget you can score over $20 in bonus DLC and a Free Month of PS+ just by pre-ordering at [Register or Login to view links].

To see more great things about Starhawk stay tuned right here on the PlayStation.Blog or visit us at [Register or Login to view links] in the Community Section!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They couldn't just post it on youtube? I would watch the facebook video (after I remember my password ) but it will probably just post the video as a status for me like all other APPS on facebook.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just pre-order the game then

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News