Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Warhawk Dated and Priced for UK

Sponsored Links
    August 17, 2007 - [Register or Login to view links], Sony's online aircraft-flying, soldier-shooting multiplayer game, will be released on the PlayStation Network in the UK on August 28 and will cost GBP 19.99. A month later, on September 21, the game will be released on Blu-ray and will come packaged with a Jabra bluetooth headset for GBP 39.99.

Meanwhile, Heavenly Sword should be arriving on September 14, Folklore on October 12 and Lair a couple of weeks after on October 26 - although Sony has yet to confirm the last two on the list.

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!

Sponsored Links

out today?

Sponsored Links
    So that means that warhawk can be downloaded today on the EU store?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyc View Post
    Would just like to say thanks so much for this news. I have been waiting for this one and at only 19.99 it is really worth while.
    $19 Pounds
    $39 Dollars

Hope you didnt expect $20 bucks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ive already downloaded it with my US account. its great!!! Though i dont see any difference at all from the beta except that vehicles are now also controlled with the sixaxis.

Warhawk pkg file?

Im just curious but does anyone know how to succesfully install and play the warhawk pkg file located in the store game links thread. I installed it fine but when I try to start it up I get an error saying "This content cannot be accessed on your account. (80029513)"

Thx

well, i downloaded this game with my US account and when i try to start it with my EU account it also gives me this message... but dont worry, this game is worth the money! Support them a little bit and pay for it, its a great game!

Quote Originally Posted by krugar View Post
    Im just curious but does anyone know how to succesfully install and play the warhawk pkg file located in the store game links thread. I installed it fine but when I try to start it up I get an error saying "This content cannot be accessed on your account. (80029513)"

Thx
    Well, if that link is the link to the beta then it's because the beta is over. If that link is the link to the full game download then I'd assume it's because the game does some form of authenticity check (cdkey check) and your account is not registered to access the game. Of course, if you paid for and downloaded the game and are having that issue then I'd be quick to contact their support team and find out what's going on.

Do you know how to contact this support team? I looked at the site but i cant find any support address... I have bought the game, but i can only play it on the account that i paid with... Offcourse other peeps want to play the game on my PS3 too, and i dont want them to mess with my settings/progress! Offcourse this should be possible ? When i switch accounts, i cannot start the game...

the guy that posted the warhawk retail pkg, stated that it required an activation file in order to play it, we will have to wait for that

Warhawk problems so far

Is anyone else experiencing any problems with the game yet? I cant seem to be able to save my control and video settings. Anyone knows how to do this? Its a pain setting them up everytime I want to play. Any suggestiongs anyone?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News