Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

=[

Quote Originally Posted by Xerofighter View Post
    the guy that posted the warhawk retail pkg, stated that it required an activation file in order to play it, we will have to wait for that
    =[ We will wait indeed!

does someone know which firmware is required ?

Thanks

umm i think you need fw 1.90 to play this game

Thanks Krugar for your answer, but I would like a confirmation

Is someone in 1.80 have tried ?

I've already upgraded to 1.90 else i'd try it on 1.80.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by bakkenez View Post
    Do you know how to contact this support team? I looked at the site but i cant find any support address... I have bought the game, but i can only play it on the account that i paid with... Offcourse other peeps want to play the game on my PS3 too, and i dont want them to mess with my settings/progress! Offcourse this should be possible ? When i switch accounts, i cannot start the game...
    I am sooo pissed that you can only play on the account that you downloaded it on :mad2 My girlfriend tried to play on her account and like you said it didnt work. I cant believe they would do that. Today i was really happy cause i was going to buy the game and get the free headset but before i went to the store i checked it out on the playstation store and it was only $45 so i was like "ok i will save $30" plus i already have a headset and i thought that with the remaning money i could put in the leftover for GRAW 2!!

So a message to all potential warhawk purchasers beware of the only one account allowed and know that if you want to play it on another name you have to shell out another $45!! I am hoping to call sony tommorow and try to get my money back so i can buy the disc and to bakkenez i would appreciate if you let me know what warhawk or sony told you about this?

Quote Originally Posted by di4medollaz View Post
    I am hoping to call sony tommorow and try to get my money back so i can buy the disc and to bakkenez i would appreciate if you let me know what warhawk or sony told you about this?
    Well, i can not find any contact information... I still did not managed to play the game with different accounts... Sucks!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12